Courses Approved for PACE – Effective Beginning Fall 2016 Session
PACE participants may now take the two courses below for your requirements from our online professional development program.
- 21st Century Teacher: Authentic Assessment – 3 graduate credit PD hours.
- Read to Succeed – Content Area Reading and Writing – 60 renewal credit PD hours.
21st Century Teacher: Authentic Assessment
21st Century Teacher: Authentic Assessment – This course will count as a graduate professional development elective for your PACE program.
Read to Succeed
Choose one course below in the content area in which you are currently teaching:
- R2S: Content Area Reading and Writing for Early Childhood and Elementary Teachers
- R2S: Content Area Reading and Writing for Media Specialists
- R2S: Content Area Reading and Writing for Middle and High School Teachers
To Take a Course with our Online Professional Development Program:
Before you can register for a course you must apply for an account.
You will need to sign up with a different email account other than the one you use with your PACE cohort.
Visit our tutorials on applying and registering for courses on our web page.
For online professional development courses you MUST sign in through – www.elearningscpd.com. Not as you would sign in for your PACE course.
For your PACE requirements Educator Services has approved one Read to Succeed course in the “Content Area Reading and Writing” for all PACE participants.