Courses Approved for PACE – Effective Fall 2016
PACE participants may now take the two courses below for your requirements from our online professional development program.
- 21st Century Teacher: Authentic Assessment – 3 graduate credit PD hours.
- Read to Succeed: Content Area Reading and Writing – 60 renewal credit PD hours.
21st Century Teacher: Authentic Assessment
21st Century Teacher: Authentic Assessment – This course will count as a graduate professional development elective for your PACE program.
Read to Succeed
Choose one course below in the content area in which you are currently teaching:
- R2S: Content Area Reading and Writing for Early Childhood and Elementary Teachers
- R2S: Content Area Reading and Writing for Media Specialists
- R2S: Content Area Reading and Writing for Middle and High School Teachers
Please note: PACE participants are not approved to take the course: R2S: Content Area Reading and Writing for Administrators and Non-Instructional Staff.
To Take a Course with our Online Professional Development Program:
Before you can register for a course you must apply for an account.
Visit our tutorials on applying and registering for courses on our web page.
For online professional development courses you MUST sign in through – www.elearningscpd.com.
For your PACE requirements Educator Services has approved one Read to Succeed course in the “Content Area Reading and Writing” for all PACE participants.