VirtualSC PD Academic Integrity Policy
When you signed up to take an VirtualSC PD course, you agreed to abide by our Academic Integrity Policy.
“Academic integrity” means being honest. In other words, every assignment you submit is your own work. It is not copied from anywhere or anyone. You take all of your own tests. You never allow anyone to copy any of your work.
VirtualSC PD expects a full commitment to academic integrity from each course participant. Your registration and payment for any course is your commitment to academic integrity as a participant in our courses. Academic integrity means:
- Your work on each assignment will be completely your own.
- Your collaboration with another classmate on any assignment will be pre-approved by your instructor.
- You will not practice plagiarism in any form.
- You will not allow others to copy your work.
- You will not misuse content from the Internet.
“Plagiarism” is defined as copying or using ideas or words (from another person, an online classmate, or an Internet or print source) and presenting them as your own.
Please be aware that all VirtualSC PD facilitators utilize a myriad of technologies to check work for authenticity, including the use of TurnItIn.com. If an instructor confirms that a student has plagiarized work in any manner, the student will be subject to consequences determined by VirtualSC PD administration and may be removed from the course with a failing grade.