1. The first step will be to register and pay for the graduate course with VirtualSC PD.
To register for a course you must login to your OpenSIS account. If you do not yet have an OpenSIS account click here to complete the application process.
Please visit here to see how to register for an VirtualSC PD course.
2. After registering and paying for an VirtualSC PD course you will need to submit the following information to the College of Charleston:
a. Course Documentation Checklist Form
b. Copy of your teaching certificate
c. Copy of your driver’s license.
3. Once you have your completed Course Documentation Checklist Form, teaching certificate copy and copy of your driver’s license you will need to mail these documents to Tia Brown at the College of Charleston.
a. Please note: VirtualSC PD recommends these documents are sent via Certified Mail
4. Once you have paid for your VirtualSC PD course, you will receive an email from the VirtualSC PD administrative team with instructions on how to register with the College of Charleston. You will be required to pay a $5.00 registration fee per graduate course.
5. Have you completed all of the steps listed above? Please fill out the checklist located here.
If you have any questions regarding this process you may contact Tia Brown.
The College of Charleston
Office of Professional Development in Education