Below are some of the frequently asked questions about VirtualSC PD and our services. To see the answer to any of the questions below, simply click on the question and the answer will appear. If you have additional questions that are not answered here, please navigate to the contact us page and email or call one of us and we will be glad to answer the additional questions that you have.
Please note: When you pay for your course, you will notice a small additional cost added to your course fee total. This small cost is not collected by VirtualSC PD. SC.gov, the state’s official Web Portal, includes a small cost used to develop, maintain, enhance, and expand the service offerings of the state’s payment portal.
- Forgotten Passwords: On the OpenSIS login page, you will see a link that says "Forgot Password?" click on this link and supply the required information. If you supply the correct information, then your password will be automatically sent to the email address that is listed on your account.
- Forgotten Usernames: If you have forgotten your username, you can click on the "Forgot Username?" link to request your username be sent to you.
- You will begin by logging into OpenSIS by visiting our home page
- Then click on the OpenSIS button on the bottom right of our home page.
- On the login screen you will need to enter your username and password (the same information that you were given when you applied for an account).
- Once logged in simply click the "Moodle" tab and then select the "Go To Moodle" button and you will be automatically logged in to Moodle and will see your courses.
- Contact your facilitator and notify them of your need to drop the course. If you are nearly complete - the facilitator may be able to work with you to give you an incomplete and additional time to complete the course requirements.
- If you decide to drop the course - complete our drop form, which can be found here.
- Practical Applications of Microsoft Excel 2010 or Higher
- Practical Applications of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or Higher
- Practical Applications of Microsoft Word 2010 or Higher
- Open Educational Resources
- SCTS 4.0 - Respectful Culture
- Virtual Field Trips