All of our courses allow you some freedom to determine when you work in the courses; however, each course has a set weekly deadline of when your work for the session must be completed. Due to the nature of the courses and the discussions in the courses, you are unable to work ahead of the group and complete the course at a faster rate. All courses last a total of seven weeks.
Our Self-Paced courses allow you to work at your own pace and you do not have weekly deadlines, however you do have a time limit of 60 days to complete your course. You may start these courses at any time and do not have to worry about set course schedules. Please see below for our Self-Paced courses:
- Practical Applications of Microsoft Excel 2010 or Higher
- Practical Applications of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or Higher
- Practical Applications of Microsoft Word 2010 or Higher
- Open Educational Resources
- SCTS 4.0 – Respectful Culture
- Virtual Field Trips